Nakoda Steel is an innovative solar company founded in 1984, with a vision to bring scientific rigor to the design and installation of solar mounting structures, and to promote solar rooftop mounting with indigenous solutions for plethora of requirements.We have 7 Roll Forming Machines at our factory from which 3 machines are used for C-Z Purlins and 4 machines are used for Hat Purlin.
1. Non Penetrative
2. Can be relocated.
3. Customized as per module dimension
1. Material : Galvalised Steel
2. Purlin : C purlin / Z Purlin
3. Tilt Angle: Depends on the latitude
4. Orientation: Portrait / Landscape
5. Design wind speeds: 120- 200 kmph
6. Approximate Mass of structure excluding the module
weight: 5 – 8 kg/m2 (Typical)
Range:KW to MW
|Power||KW - MW|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Rated by 5 Users